We also went to our new church yesterday and loved it. I'm so thankful I got a recommendation from a friend who is from the area. Anyway, this was their first week in a new building (convenient timing on our part, ha ha) and everything (worship, the sermon, the people) were great! So glad we don't have to go church shopping! We ended up going out to lunch after wards with a couple we met and
But ya, we're obviously still anxious to have our stuff already and really get settled, but so far we're definitely enjoying ourselves here so far! And we were able to do a little shopping this weekend and get some rugs and stuff to make our new house more homey.
Oh, and since Nick's Captain's course doesn't start until November, he was able to get into a Stryker course in the meantime and is going to try to go to airborne school as well. Busy, busy!
2 comments:
That's awesome that you guys are getting settled with everything so quickly! Praying that your things come in on schedule! :)
I'm glad that Nick was able to get into a few courses before the CCC starts. I think D did the Styker course while he was there for OBC. Enjoy your time there, I loved it and wish that we had gone there instead of here!
Post a Comment