I totally can't believe it has already been a month since he was born! But I guess time flies when your life is in 3-4 hour increments of eating, sleeping and changing diapers. I can't deny that my sleep has taken precedence over blogging, since we're still in the process of getting on a good schedule.
Other than keeping his mommy awake at night sometimes (it's a good thing he's cute!), Eli is doing great! He has been more awake and content during the day and enjoys cooing and focusing on our faces, especially when we talk or sing. We are lucky enough to get a smile or a laugh on occasion too, although we're not sure how deliberate they always are. His Nonnie (Nick's mom) got a REALLY big smile from him during her visit though. He's also enjoying tummy time more and more and is a champ at holding his head up, as a result.
Nick starting taking one of the night feedings (which was the best idea EVER), so Eli will gladly take a bottle of milk. He also really enjoys bath time...until we take him out. It seems like he's growing longer mostly (he's almost too long for some of his PJs), although he's getting some little fat rolls here and there.
Somehow, he appears to be getting cuter by the second, although I don't know how that's possible. He is getting a whole bunch more personality though, probably due to the fact that he's awake more. It's hard because I want him to slow down with this whole aging thing and be a cute little bean forever (he loves to be all curled up), but I'm also excited for all the new things he will start doing as he gets bigger.




1 comment:
What a handsome little guy he is! <3
Post a Comment