Ranger School didn't end up happening, which was a big relief for me. But, Nick is currently at a different school that is a month long. We're over halfway through (WOOHOO!), but he has to stay at the "compound" (despite the fact that it's about 20 minutes from our house) and we've only seen him a few hours here and there. So, I've pretty much been acting like a single parent while Nick has been gone. And so, what little free time I've had has mostly been spent sleeping or attempting to get some me time.
Otherwise, there's not a whole lot going on. Definitely looking forward to September, which will bring beginning preparations for moving and a trip home to California for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! Can't wait!
I will (hopefully) do a 4 month update on Eli tomorrow with lots of pictures and all of his growth stats since he has a doctor's appointment tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment