Saturday, December 10, 2011

Halloween Pictures


I have a million pictures of my adorable little boy that I neglected to post. Only a month and a half later, here are some pictures we took around Halloween. Because of the move, we didn't get a chance to go to a pumpkin patch (next year I guess!), so we made our own little pumpkin patch in the backyard:


 Ooo, what's this?

Mmm, pumpkin! 

He couldn't stop touching them 

Loving the pumpkins

Cutie 

Pumpkins! 



Fascinated by the stem 


So excited about pumpkins! 

Yay, pumpkins! 

 
Pumpkin baby


And Nick and I carved our pumpkins and put them on our porch. I think they turned out pretty well, considering we were a bit rushed (Nick got home from a trip the night before):

All lit up on the porch 

My cat pumpkin 

Nick's jack-o-lantern 

He also had to sport his adorable pumpkin bib from Nonnie and Big Daddy:


Pumpkin bib! 


And, we dressed him up as a cute little dinosaur and took him around the neighborhood:

Our little dinosaur 


RAWR! 


Trick-or-treating with daddy 



Eli's first Halloween! 

 Mommy & her dinosaur

No comments: