Thursday, July 14, 2011

Working Out

In case you were wondering, I have officially stopped doing Couch to 5K for right now. I stopped when I got that infection a few weeks ago & it just got way too hot here to pick it back up.

There's just not enough time in the morning to walk the dogs and go for a run before the ridiculous humidity bears down at about 9am. It was just too stressful. And It's bad enough how gross I get just after the walk. I can't even imagine running.

The plan is to start back up running again in the fall once outside time isn't limited to a couple hours in the morning.

For now, I'm doing some 10 minute pilates and yoga workouts, mostly focusing on my abs since I had absolutely no strength left after having Eli. So far it's much more manageable with my limited schedule due to Eli and the crazy summer heat!

Sent from Court's iPhone

1 comment:

R.A.B. said...

Sounds like a good plan!