Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dedication

We are in the midst of absolute moving chaos, but I uploaded these pictures yesterday, so I thought I might as well post.

A few weeks ago, our church had an opening for a baby dedication, so we jumped at the chance to dedicate Eli. Although we're moving away, we are members at our church. We also loved the thought of the same pastor who prayed over Eli in the hospital right after he was born dedicating him to the church, as well. So, here are a few pictures from the day:

He was pretty calm in front of the whole church...but he does love being the center of attention 

Pastor Brad talking about our little man

Talking about Eli's biblical namesake

The entire church praying for our little man 

Yes, he holds the babies up "Lion King" style

Yet another reason we're sad to leave our wonderful church. I teared up with all the sweet things our pastor had to say and am so glad we went ahead and got Eli dedicated.

No comments: