Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Countdown is On!

So I realized that we're leaving for block leave in California (a month, woohoo!) next weekend! Um, when did that happen? I'm not stressed, but there is a lot of stuff to do before we go home for the holidays, and it is sneaking up on me! Because, of course, most of our Christmas shopping needs to be done before we go home, plus we're going to celebrate our own Christmas, then, of course, we need to pack.

Not to mention, we have 2 parties this weekend (an ugly sweater party & a potluck with the young marrieds class at church), plus 3 hours of church on Sunday, and the Army/Navy football game on Saturday (which involves 3 friends coming over to our house). Phew! Should be lots of fun! We will definitely be ready for relaxing over the holidays! Can't wait! We will definitely need it- especially after flying 3 hours with 2 dogs. Thank goodness it's only one-way as we'll be driving back in Nick's new truck!


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time!!! I'm sure you'll get everything done!