We'll have to figure out a good way to adapt that though, as our dogs enjoy ripping up stuffed toys entirely too much. And I can only imagine how they would react if that stuffed toy was flying through the air.
I also think we should adopt my friend Rachel's tradition of giving each other ornaments every Christmas. We've just barely outgrown our Charlie Brown Christmas tree, but we could still definitely use some ornaments, especially once we eventually get an actual tree.
We're off to California tomorrow, woohoo!!! I think we're about as prepared as we're going to get, and we just have to load up the dogs and their stuff tomorrow morning, bright and early -we're leaving the house at 7am, goody. But we're both really excited to get there and see the fam and celebrate our 2nd of 3 Christmases!!!
California, California, here we come!!!
2 comments:
Avery got me the cutest reindeer one this year. How funny! I got him a light-up grill one. :) And...we always get an 'us' one that is a fish smooching in a bowl and I dated it. I think we've accumulated over 20 plus ornaments already this year from gifts, the Salado Christmas tree farm, and each other. They're such a great gift to get and give. :)
Hi Courtney! I'm a first time reader today, also 23, also an Army officers sig. other. (I'm a girlfriend though.) I'm glad to find your blog! Come check mine out too: thelongbluedress.blogspot.com
Look forward to getting to know you!
Post a Comment