Sunday, March 28, 2010

Snip, Snip

So I went in for a haircut on Friday, thinking I'd cut like 2-3 inches off, since my hair was crazy long. It was down to at least my collar bone, and anyone who knows me knows that's soooo long for me. Anyway, at the end of it, I came away with this:



Ya, that's a good like 5-6 inches off. Don't get me wrong, I totally love it, but it was a bit of a surprise. Albeit a pleasant one. I remember why I love my hair short though. It's amazing how fast it dries, how easy it is to style, and how I barely even have enough hair to brush through. Not to mention how little shampoo & conditioner I need. Cha-ching! But even if I didn't totally love it, my hair grows so fast, it'll probably be how I originally envisioned it in about a month or so.


No comments: