Friday, August 7, 2009

Highlights

I took a whole bunch of pictures at my in-law's and am just now getting to posting them. Enjoy!

The new baby cow, Meat (because that's what he'll become and they're trying not to get attached). So cute!


GORGEOUS Hearst Castle!

Another view of Hearst Castle

The indoor pool at Hearst Castle that literally has gold in it

The view from the Castle


Another view of the Castle


Marlee, Delaney and I in front of the Neptune Pool


The Neptune Pool


Scout being a lap dog

I can't believe my trip is coming to an end! I'm heading back to Texas on Tuesday. Life up at my in-law's is a whole different world...11 acres, animals everywhere. So nice! I've had so much fun and can't wait to come back around Christmastime with Nick!!!


2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Sorry your trip has to end! Be careful going back.

lola said...

Just popped over from another blog -- adorable pictures! Seems like a fabulous vacation. Scout is cute too!