So last night I got home from hanging out with some friends and let the dogs out before bed. I was quite surprised to see, along with our typical geckos, a MOUSE climbing on the wall of my back patio. I had found a few presents, mostly in our BBQ (which I promptly deep-cleaned, EW!), but that usually happens when I leave for an extended period of time (I think the presence of the dogs usually scares any vermin away). This was the first time I actually saw any sort of live mouse/rat though (if you don't count the
dead rat last summer)! It was actually kind of small, so it didn't freak me out too much (and wasn't quite as disgusting as a rat), but I'm hoping it just disappears eventually. Rufus has been sniffing around a lot since we got home, so I'm hoping that will scare it off. He's pretty much on the hunt. Funnily enough though, he didn't even notice it on the wall last night.
I actually ended up having dreams about giant rats last night. Thankfully they weren't really scary. They reminded me of the R.O.U.S.s (Rodents Of Unusual Size) from Princess Bride, ha ha. Gotta love a little drama though. Nick said he'll set some traps over R&R if it's still around. Good times.
1 comment:
Oh man, mice freak me out.
Post a Comment