Still feeling pretty good. Kind of tired, but that might be a product of how busy we've been lately. My appetite has amped up a ton! I feel like I'm constantly eating, but that's good because this baby has lots of growing to do. It is now the size of a banana- about 7 inches long and 11 ounces. I'm starting to feel some really good kicks (it practices allll the time!) and am trying to see if they're visible on the outside. I don't know how I'm going to sleep once it starts getting stronger! Nick and I were highly amused the other night because it was curled up on my right side and my belly was definitely off-kilter. Some major developments this week:
- Lots of swallowing and digesting going on
- Taste buds developing
- From now on, baby will be measured from head to heel instead of "crown to rump"
Here is the belly picture from this week:
I ended up buying some more maternity clothes with a friend yesterday too. It's amazing how much more pregnant I look in those than "pre-pregnancy" clothes. I'll have to sport some more for the next few belly pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment