Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Done!

Ha, so I realized I put a picture on my last post & forgot to comment on it. I finally finished my stocking last night! Here it is:

The finished product

It took me much less time than Nick's and I was actually surprised I got it done so quick, although I've been working on it a lot. It is already hanging on it's stocking holder ready for Christmas morning! Yay!

I also bought one for our little one, but I don't think I'll be starting it until the new year, since it doesn't have to be done until next Christmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome stocking!

Heather said...

It looks great!! I was so excited when I saw the picture on your last post. This is the same type of stocking I have made for everyone in our family. I am working on #4 now... I started in August so hopefully I should have it complete by next year ;)