Anxiously awaiting the arrival of these:

And the moment I had been dreaming about for 12 months:
Words just can't express how wonderful that day was. I still tear up thinking about the emotions of that day (but maybe that's the pregnancy hormones, ha ha). It was absolute torture waiting for him to come home on the absolute last flight, but I couldn't have asked for a better 2 1/2 year anniversary! It was all so worth it at that moment.
I absolutely can't believe it has already been a year since Nick got home. The year he was deployed definitely didn't go by this fast, ha ha! It has been so amazing having him home! I know we are so fortunate that he's not set to deploy again anytime soon since he's at school right now and not in a unit. We have been so blessed that he's been here to watch my belly grow and experience the wonders (and not so fun moments) of pregnancy with me.
I love you Nick. And Happy 3 1/2 year Anniversary!


4 comments:
I just teared up at work...Thank you!
I <3 homecoming pictures! It wasn't that long ago that I was standing on that same field. I know exactly how you feel!
Yay! I'm glad you've been together this past year and that he's around for your pregnancy as well. :-)
Awww!! That is so sweet, and definitely made me tear up because we were stationed at Hood.. I'm so glad you have him home to experience your pregnancy!! :)
Post a Comment