Some developmental milestones this week:
- Hearing is fully developed
- It has a sense of movement
- Blood vessels are developing in the lungs to prepare for breathing
- The face is almost fully formed
- It will gain about 6 ounces a week from here on!
Here are this week's belly pictures:
I had a check-up at the doctor yesterday & the heartbeat is still holding strong at around 150. I'm also on track for weight gain which is good news because there was a little concern awhile ago that I wasn't gaining enough weight. But, obviously I am good to go, as you can see by the ginormous belly (just kidding)! But seriously, I don't think I can wear pre-pregnancy clothes anymore since my shirts are working hard to cover the belly. Also, the kicks are definitely getting stronger, enough that I was slightly annoyed when I was going to bed last night. Crazy to think that the baby will be here in only a few months!
1 comment:
Love the belly, you are too cute! :)
Post a Comment