Back to the pregnancy, I am officially in 3rd trimester! By my calculations, I was actually in it last week (if each trimester is 13 weeks), but different people believe different things. Either way though, I'm now 2/3 through the pregnancy! Anyway, only 13 weeks to go! Crazy that it's just over 3 months. I have lots of nesting to do! Still a few backaches and tons and tons of kicks, which was great when I was home so people could . These next couple weeks are when the baby is most active and apparently it got the memo! Nick is even surprised at how hard it's been kicking! It's new favorite time to kick hard is I'm sleeping too, which has been interesting. Nothing too terrible, but definitely hard enough to be distracting when I'm trying to sleep! I also think I felt some hiccups this week! So cool!
The baby is now as big as a head of cauliflower- 2.5 lbs and 16 inches long. Some developmental milestones this week:
- The baby may be able to dream! It has definite sleep cycles and possible REM sleep
- Can cough, breathe better and suck more intensely (possibly on it's fingers)
Here are this week's belly pictures:
2 comments:
I think you can tell a big difference in between this weeks picture and last weeks!
Adorable. Can't wait until I get past the looking full stage. :) I'm 1/3 of the way!
Post a Comment