Also, the belly is big enough that I'm having a harder time seeing my feet. And, I went to yoga yesterday and, I think partially due to the fact that I haven't been in awhile, but also because of the increasing mass of my belly, it was a little more of a challenge than normal. I think it's just getting a little harder to move all of this extra weight around. Definitely slight discomforts here and there otherwise, but still feeling pretty good.
We went to our first parenting class this week, which was very informative and interesting. And we're slowly starting to get things ready for the little one. My nesting instinct is starting to kick in, because I'm realizing we have a lot of preparing to do still! I also had my glucose/gestational diabetes test today- they make you drink a realllly sugary drink and then they draw your blood after an hour. I should hear the results in a few days, but I'm not really too worried.
The baby is doing great! Still kicking like a little champ! I don't even have to do kick counts because once it starts kicking, I reach the number 10 in a matter of minutes (you're supposed to count 10 movements in an hour). It's now the size of a small cabbage- about 17 inches long and almost 3 pounds! Some developmental milestones this week:
- More fat deposits under the skin
- Billions of neurons are developing in the brain
- Bone marrow is making red blood cells
Here are this week's belly pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment