Day 2 of my trip to California was baby shower day! My awesome sisters threw me an amazing baby shower at my parent's house and it was absolutely wonderful! I got to see some of my best friends and hang out with family. Couldn't have asked for a better day! I can't wait to bring Baby D back to meet everybody! Here are some pictures from the day that I stole from Alice:

Hanging out with my precious nephew Luke before the shower

Everyone was so amazingly generous!

Hilarious gift from my sisters-in-law! They will obviously be teaching grammar to Baby D

Because no Army baby should go without an ACU onesie! Thanks Alice!
For more pictures, check out my sister's
blog again, because she is such a wonderful photographer and blogger and I wouldn't be able to do her pictures justice! Off to write more thank you notes!
1 comment:
Great pics - great shower - great visit!
Looking forward to seeing you soon (all THREE Drakes in a 2 1/2 months or so!)
Love-
Dad
Post a Comment