Anyway, that's not all that's been going on. My poor parents are being run down to the bone. Thankfully, I'm heading out to California next Thursday, woo! But anyway, my 92 year old grampa was having a hard time and falling a bunch, so he was checked into a nursing home. Thankfully, my grandparents already live in a retirement home, so it was really easy for my grandmother to get him moved to the adjoining nursing home. But, the drama doesn't stop there, unfortunately. My grandma managed to slip and fall yesterday and break her hip. Ya, needless to say, we're all a little antsy for me to get home.
Otherwise, things have been fine. In true summer fashion, I went to the pool today and worked on my tan. It was pretty awesome.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that your grandparents are having a rough time right now! Hopefully things will get better soon and that AC will work properly!!!!
Be safe visiting!
Post a Comment