Friday, June 12, 2009

Overheating

So I mentioned yesterday that my A/C was on the fritz. The A/C repair people came again today and found out that I have a freon leak. After looking for like 30 mins, they couldn't find it. For some reason, because I called them through a home warranty service, they had to talk to the warranty people again and it looks like my A/C probably won't be fixed until Monday (again, because they're not open over the weekend). The weather forecast for this weekend is high 90s. Its 95 outside right now and I'm dying because the house is 91. I don't know how I'm going to make it 2 more days like this. I'm totally miserable and cranky, and all the little things are making me lose it. I hope it cools down enough tonight so that I can actually sleep. I'm so frustrated.

Not that Nick could really do anything if he were here, but its times like these where I really hate this deployment. When everything is out of control and I'm the one who has to deal with it. On top of all this, we finally have someone interested in Nick's truck and I'm attempting to do a test drive tomorrow. One of Nick's friend's said he'd help, but has yet to tell me a time that works for him. Awesome. I'm crossing my fingers that the potential buyer actually has a decent offer and we can get this truck sold. But it's just another huge burden I really don't want to deal with. I feel like its way too much responsibility for me to handle on my own and I'm just over it.

All of this isn't helped by the fact that I start my trip to California next Thursday. I'm pretty on top of everything else (only have a few things on my to do list), but I'm really not in the mood to take on something else.

My gramma was supposed to have her hip surgery today. I haven't heard anything yet, but I would appreciate prayers her way, and for my grampa. And a nice, cool breeze headed my way sure wouldn't hurt anything.

2 comments:

Herding Chaos said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Heat is no fun and I hope your grandmother has a successful surgery and a healthy recovery!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope everything worked out with your grandmother and her surgery!!