There hasn't been much excitement recently. Pretty much the same old, same old. Nick tried, yet again, to get a turkey on Saturday, and was sadly, unsuccessful. There are only 2 more weekends left in hunting season, so it's crunch time. Thankfully, he'll have a lot of time this weekend to attempt to get those darn turkeys because...
I am going home for my brother's college graduation, woohoo! I'm starting to get really excited about it. For some reason, I thought it was next weekend, not this weekend, so it definitely snuck up on me a little bit. But, I am extremely excited anyway, and thankfully not unprepared because I realized my mistake like a week ago.
The last time I was home was in January, so it's been awhile! I'm anticipating lots of quality time with the fam. AND I get to babysit the niece and nephews, which is always a good time! And it's pretty cool that this weekend happens to be Mother's Day as well. It should definitely be a good time, and I will try to take lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment