So, like I said, we were planning on carving pumpkins on Saturday night. We got our pumpkins on Friday and had already thought out what we were going to carve. Well, apparently the baby had other plans and I proceeded to lay on the couch for hours just feeling icky. It was pretty miserable and I would have much rather been carving pumpkins. Scout did a very good job taking care of me though by just laying on the floor next to me the whole time. And he got Nick's attention for me when I needed it. Too cute!
Thankfully, this was the worst I've felt the whole pregnancy, and I did eventually get over it enough to go to bed. Unfortunately, it reared back up a bit on Sunday morning before church as well. Although again, I did eventually feel much better, and was able to go to church and make it through another busy day without a problem. I've lovingly started referring to the baby as my little parasite, ha ha. Just jokingly, of course! I am very grateful it's just periods of sickness though. I don't think I could take it if I felt awful all of the time!
Anyway though, we finally got to carve our pumpkins, while watching Ghostbusters! Here are the awesome results:
In other news, we have officially reached week 13 and I think my belly has officially popped out:
No comments:
Post a Comment