Anyway, it's been a pretty busy week, thus why I've neglected blogging. I went to PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) on post here for the first time on Thursday and it was really enjoyable. I'm now in a bible study going through a book called When God's People Pray and it's really interesting so far. I also got to go on a nice walk around the local riverwalk with an old friend I hadn't seen for years. So great to catch up!
Nick and I also went to the new member's class at our new church last night & there's another session on Sunday. We got to meet a whole bunch of great people last night and we're really excited to learn more about our new church. We're still totally loving the way they do things.
Thankfully, today is going to involve carving pumpkins, watching football, and hanging out. This pregnant lady always loves a lazy day!
2 comments:
Your mom (me) soon to be GramMary again loves a lazy day too! You must have gotten it from me. Wow, carving pumpkins sounds so fun! Plus I like football too! Wish I were there to enjoy it all with you. Maybe soon though!!
Love you! Miss you so much!
Glad that didn't say craving pumpkins!
Enjoy your day!!
Post a Comment