And...we may have caught the fever as well! I am pleased to announce that Baby D will be making it's appearance May 4, 2011. I just had my first ultrasound on Wednesday and it was amazing! The baby was moving around like crazy. It looks like we have a feisty one on our hands! They confirmed that there is only one little one in there, which is good because Nick thought it was hilarious to joke that we were having twins. Nope, just one, thank goodness! We could have watched that little screen forever though. Nick asked if we could get an ultrasound machine for the house, ha ha. Here are some pictures of the little one:
Its kind of curled up in the first one, then there is a hand up in the second one. The head is on the right in both"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13
It's getting more and more real every day, although it still seems totally crazy that there's a little person in there! Baby fever!!!
8 comments:
Another GRANDBABY YEAY!!!! So very excited and proud of you and Nick!
Love ya!
PapaDan
It's so true, there is baby fever. I seriously feel like everyone I know just had a baby or is pregnant. LOVE the pictures :)
Congratulations!!! I've already got the baby fever, it's just hard to do anything about it while hubs is deployed :/ *sigh*
Totally baby fever! I was actually just waiting for you guys to announce that you're pregnant because I'm pretty sure you were the only ones we know who hadn't already! ;) JK
Congrats and I hope you start feeling more energetic soon! The first trimester killed me too, I was just so tired all the time!
There is nothing sweeter than a new baby ! I am so happy for you and Nick.
Love,
Aunt Barbara (mother of five)
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations :) May would be a great time for a new baby!
Congrats congrats!!!
Everyone I know is pregnant, trying, or has a new baby!! I love it :)
Post a Comment