Friday, October 1, 2010

House Pictures

I got a new wireless router today and now my wireless is working again, woohoo! Life is SO much easier with wireless internet, ha ha. Now I can sit in my living room and update instead of being chained to a desk in our office. Yay!

Unfortunately, the inside of our house is still definitely a work in progress. Nick is on a productive streak and is getting stuff put away right and left, so hopefully I'll have some pictures of the inside of the house soon. I swear, it's not just me being picky...it's a mess. But, we're getting there! In the meantime, I thought I'd show a few pictures of the outside of the house:

The front of the house (excuse the boxes we have yet to recycle)

Looky-loos while I was taking pictures out front

The backyard

Our little patio

The other side of the yard

Also, Nick graduated from Stryker Leader Course today, woohoo! I got to go to the graduation ceremony and was the only civilian there. Good times. It was pretty cool anyway though, despite being super quick (like 15 mins). I'm proud to say that Nick was the "Honor Graduate" though, which means he got the highest GPA in the class. Not too shabby for joining the course 4 days in. I didn't take any pictures at the actual graduation so as not to be super conspicuous, but I did take some pictures outside the building:

This is a Stryker

Really cool looking Stryker


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!! This is probably weird, but I just love patios. They are my absolute favorite. :)

And Congrats to Nick!!