Friday, October 29, 2010

2nd Trimester?

So 2nd trimester officially begins next week, but I think I'm right on the cusp of it. I've been feeling slightly less tired and I went to bed like an hour later than normal last night. Although, Nick and I napped yesterday and right now, I'm totally spent. So it's hard to tell. But generally, I've felt a little better. Crossing my fingers I'll get some relief from the oh so fun 1st trimester. Not that it's been that bad, but it would be nice to feel somewhat normal again.

And I'm dyyyying to feel the baby move, although I've been feeling some weird stuff in the growing baby belly lately. Might just be wishful thinking.

Not a whole lot going on otherwise. Nick starts his school on Monday, which is good, but we've definitely been enjoying all this time off.

Hmmm...what else. Oh, I started going to PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) here and got in a bible study where we're reading the book When God's People Pray by Jim Cymbala. I'm really enjoying it so far and am meeting some wonderful, godly women. And, I started going to a Yoga class on post that I'm enjoying. It's just enough of a workout without being too much.

Alright, time to lay on the couch some more and be exhausted.

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Yay for the 2nd trimester :)

A PWOC I went to had that study once and I was wondering how it was :)

Amy said...

Does it feel like butterflies fluttering? Or even gas? That's the baby! I felt my first movements at 10 weeks and I was laying on my stomach and felt the flutters. Most amazing thing ever!

Congrats on 2nd trimester. It's amazing. 3rd is kicking my butt!