- You eat a second breakfast (according to Nick, I'm apparently a hobbit now)
- You cry at the last part of a USAA commercial during the Army/Navy game
Frankly, I probably should've cried at the Army/Navy game itself. It was pretty painful to watch yesterday. Yet again, we were thisclose. So aggravating! It didn't help that this was the 9th straight year that Navy won, or that the announcers weren't giving the Army team any credit, despite the fact that they're in their first bowl game since 1996. Annoying.
Enough of that. In good news, the Armor branch manager is coming on Monday to brief everyone on what's available and we get to put in our preferences for our next post on Tuesday! Woohoo! They're even going to try to get people on orders by the holidays. Absolutely crazy! I'm so excited to find out where we're going next. We have our preferences, of course, but frankly, I have no idea where we'll end up. I'm just so glad that I don't have to stress/worry about it because I know that God already has it planned.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."- Jeremiah 29:11
Ahhh, so exciting! I knew it would be soon, but not this soon! Well, we're off to see the Nutcracker! I'm sure I'll write a post about it soon, maybe even with a blast from the past picture from when I was little!
2 comments:
Haha, the hobbit comment is great!
I've only been in New Mexico and I'm already excited about the thought of where we'll end up next. Particularly now that my husband will more then likely reclass within the next 8 months.
Post a Comment