Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Belly Wednesday- 33 Weeks

We are approaching the end! Today is week 33 of pregnancy- the magic numbers are 4, 7 & 9- 4 weeks until full term, 7 weeks until the due date, and 9 weeks until the baby would officially be evicted from the womb. It's crazy to think that the baby could be here in as little as a month! That kind of makes my nesting instinct kick into high gear...yet I'm just going to continue to sit on the couch because I'm tired.

Still feeling alright. Definitely tired and moments of being uncomfortable. My allergies are better because my midwives told me a couple of medicines that are safe to take, yay! Otherwise, I just have times where my back hurts or it just takes a lot of effort to get out of a chair or the couch or flip over in bed. I will definitely be excited to be "normal" again once this little one decides to show up. I'm also really excited to start buying some pink or blue! As cute as the "gender-neutral" stuff is, it just doesn't quite compare to how cute all the other baby clothes are! So I'm definitely excited to find out if we've got a little boy or a little girl on our hands!

The baby is doing lots of stretching and pushing. Some kicks here and there, but way less than it used to. Now, it's more like a little foot pushing out or a knee. Pretty amusing! Baby D is now as big as a pineapple and can be as tall/long as 20 inches and as heavy as 5 pounds! Not really a whole lot going on developmentally, just getting nice and big.

Here is this week's belly picture:

33 weeks!


The lovely silhouette



1 comment:

Erin said...

Aww what a cute belly! I hope he or she comes sooner, rather than later!