I'm feeling alright. I've been sleeping better, although I'm still pretty tired during the day. I haven't quite gotten to the point of taking naps, but I do enjoy laying down for a bit. At night, I have to get up to go to the bathroom at least once, no matter what. And have to change positions a lot because I get uncomfortable, especially in my hips.
Thus why I would love to meet this little one sooner. And then there's the fact that I would really like to meet the little boy or girl who has been kicking me this whole time! I also find it quite amusing that I can no longer bend over to pick stuff up off the floor, unless I take a sumo wrestling stance. And putting on socks and shoes is quite the feat as well! I can't believe the belly is going to get even bigger! I have already started singing Raffi's Baby Beluga (because if I'm a whale, I would definitely be a baby beluga), ha ha.
Not much to update about the baby. Still loving pushing knees, elbows, hands and feet all over the place. Not too many kicks at all anymore, I imagine it's getting pretty cramped in there! Oh, except for when Nick rests his head on my belly- then the baby loves kicking him, ha ha. Ya, we have a busy one in there! Not a lot of development at all this week (just working on those chubby cheeks!), but the baby is the size of a honeydew melon -up to 6 lbs and as long as 22 inches.
Here are this week's belly pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment