Frankly, I don't really have any other choice and am dying in this heat, so I'll suck it up and get it fixed. But this is ridiculous. I noticed my A/C acting funky (but still somewhat working) on Memorial Day. I called the home warranty people last Saturday (June 6th) and it is ridiculous that it is still not fixed. It was at least working somewhat until the repair people came out on Friday, and ever since then, I have had to endure 90+ heat. I'm so sick of this. I feel like it is taking its toll on my sanity. I feel like I'm emotionally unstable and the littlest things just set me off. And, of course, I waited around at home all day holding onto the hope that the repair people would come. Now I'll only get to enjoy the A/C (that is, if it actually gets fixed before I leave...not counting on it) for a few days before I go home to California. And I've had to endure 4 days without any A/C, and almost a month of a very warm house. I'm so sick of this, you have no idea.
If this isn't a strike from Murphy's Law, I don't know what is. I just wish Murphy would cut it out already. I think I've had my fill of home repairs, and chaos, thank you very much.
3 comments:
Aww that sounds pretty miserable! Try to hang in there!
Oh sweetheart, I can only imagine how miserable it must be!
I heart my AC more than ever since moving to the South.
Oh no! That sucks your gonna have to pay for that part and that it still isn't back on yet! Hang in there!!! It's soo HOT! Drink something cool!
Post a Comment