Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome to the World Luke!

My nephew, Luke Palmer was born last night at 4:12am. He couldn't have picked a better day, as today is my sister(his mom)'s birthday!!! It also would've been cool if he was born yesterday, of course, as his siblings were both born on the 12th (of October & December), but I think this is just as fitting. Despite being a month early, he weighed in at 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Although he is in the NICU, he is pretty stable. I would definitely check out his blog for more info (and a picture!). I am so excited to be an aunt again and can't wait to meet the little guy! There are a few prayer requests on his blog, but I also ask that you pray for my sister & brother-in-law, as this has been a really trying time for them. But we are all so excited that he has entered this world, and are confident that God has a plan and is in control. Welcome to the world Luke!


3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm glad he made it!!! Congrats!

Erin said...

Congratulations! So glad he made it so far!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!