Friday, July 3, 2009

Honesty Game

There is a little game going around the blogging world right now, and I was tagged by Courtney to do it. So, here are 10 facts about myself:

1- Nick and I have always joked that we want 4.5 children (because we're not sure if we want 4 or 5)

2- Before Nick left on his deployment, the plan was to try and have babies as soon as he came home. The plan has definitely changed. After a year of being apart, we definitely want some quality time along for awhile. Not sure when we'll start thinking about it again. But, we have nothing but time! I am only 23 after all.

3- I am completely obsessed with Pixar and would LOVE to work for them one day. I actually met John Lasseter (one of the major Pixar gurus) at an event for my school and totally nerded out. It was AWESOME!

4- Since I was little, I've always wanted to run a no-kill shelter for dogs. I'm the biggest sap when it comes to dogs, you have no idea. Maybe someday...

5- My dogs sleep in bed with me. My parents hired a trainer for me (we've been having some behavioral issues, like separation anxiety) and he suggested I stop doing that...we're working on it, but that is definitely going to take some getting used to. Although Scout is not allowed in the bed when Nick is home anyway.

6- I'm a really routine person. My morning routine consists of: waking up, feeding my dogs, spending some quiet time with God, and drinking a cup of Chai, (although lately I've added walking my dogs, & working out). Without fail. If I can't do this, I feel all out of whack.

7- I'm a compartmental eater. I don't like my food to touch (if fruit has juice, it goes in a separate bowl) and I usually eat one thing at a time then move on to the next item on my plate. There are definitely exceptions, but I don't like to mix tastes.

8- Since living in Texas, 70 degrees feels cold to me. I was so excited when I was packing for California that I could actually wear jeans!

9- I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and can barely speak it. I can actually understand a lot though.

10 - Nick and I want a "pack" of dogs (like probably up to 10 dogs) one day when we can have a lot of property. We have even made a list of dog names for them (with breeds in mind). Although we have a mental list of baby names, the dog names were written down. I think our priorities are pretty clear at this point.


4 comments:

d.a.r. said...

I am very much a compartmental eater, too!!!

Katie said...

Aw! We want to have a chessie farm one day! And rescue a bunch!

corkyshell said...

Love the pack of dogs idea! Haha...although cleaning after 2 dogs drive me crazy.

And BTW, both of my dogs sleep with me and slept with us before he left. However, Daisy was only 4 months old when he left. She is MUCH bigger now.

Stephanie said...

I am a compartmental eater as well, but just thought I was a little nuts. I didn't realize it had a name... lol