Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Puppy Love

My mom commented that my last post didn't have any pictures, so here are a couple of pictures of the dogs enjoying the love they've been getting.

Danny petting Scout

Hanging out with the boys


Marlee giving Scout a good snuggle

Things have been good otherwise. The dogs actually discovered the chickens today, which was interesting. Thankfully they were in their coop, so the dogs couldn't actually get them, but they were really tempting flapping around in there. So, I don't think I'll be letting them off their leash anytime soon because I know they'll beeline over there (and they are let out of their coop every now and then). Or they'll go near the electric fence around the horse, which they are very curious about. They get so confused when he neighs and seem just in awe of him and how big he is. Pretty amusing. They're adjusting really well though and obviously love all of the attention. Good times.



1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Too funny about the dogs. Sounds like your being entertained!