Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cat's Out of the Bag

Ah, it feels good that it's out in the open that I'm pregnant! It's been such a huge part of my life for the past few months especially (not including the months we were trying), it was weird not blogging about it. We told family a few weeks ago, but were keeping it hush hush otherwise until we had our first ultrasound, just in case. But, like I said, everything looks great!

Like I said before, I've been pretty tired lately. I kind of "hit the wall", so to speak, after lunch, but especially after like 3pm. That means my mornings tend to be pretty productive and then I'm a lazy bum the rest of the day. Man, growing a human is hard work! Not so great when you're trying to get settled in a new house, but, we're getting there. I swear, we're really close now and I'm going to try to take pictures of our place this week! Woohoo! Also, I am so forgetful, it is ridiculous. I'm just now writing a to-do list because I can't remember a single thing. I'm hoping that'll help with my productivity, because the days just seem to fly by and I seem to have accomplished little more than watching shows on my TiVo.

I'm barely showing, but I've realized that the baby is much further down than my pregnancy pooch is sticking out, ha ha. But, I know my ever-growing womb is pushing everything around, so it's all good. I'm thinking I may need to get some maternity clothes soon. My pants are getting just a little bit tight and it's much more comfortable to just keep them unbuttoned. I may or may not have used a rubber band around the button yesterday. It was pretty effective! I'm planning on doing a belly picture this coming week when I hit the 12 week mark, woohoo!


4 comments:

R.A.B. said...

So excited for you!!!!

Heather said...

Congrats!! Enjoy this time because it does go QUICK.

And it sounds like you have pregnancy brain ;-) I keep saying that it is worse when you combine pregnancy & mommy brain! ha!! And definitely go buy some maternity clothes. They are sooo comfortable. Stretchy bands are the BEST!

Unknown said...

So sweet and exciting!! Can't wait to see the Belly pic :)

This American Wife said...

I absolutely loved my maternity jeans. I wish that I could still wear them now! lol Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I still have pregnancy brains...I used to be able to remember everything and I was hoping that after AJ was born my memory would come back....not so much. I have to write lists of 2 things when I go to the store, otherwise I forget. :(