So one of the last things that Nick and I did before leaving Texas was attending a UT Austin football game! It seemed only fitting since Texas is alllll about football. It was definitely an experience, that's for sure. Texas won, but it wasn't the total defeat we were expecting. It was still a great time though.

Driving into Austin

We made sure to wear our orange!

On campus before the game (it was 9/11)

The view from the seats (not bad, huh?!)

They had cowboys who shot off the cannon every time they score points or at kickoff

Enjoying the game

The giant drum- "Big Bertha"

The band on the field

Just a little Texas pride

The stadium (ya, it's huge!)

The sea of people in orange
So ya, overall, it was a really fun time. We learned some fun cheers and songs and got to see a pretty good football game.
1 comment:
Looks like a LOT of fun! I love going to college football games. The stadium looked absolutely gorgeous, and I did not know about the cowboys shooting the cannon, that is cute! :) Cute pics!
Post a Comment