Things have been pretty darn good so far in the 2nd trimester. I'm definitely feeling more "normal" instead of just exhausted & nauseated. Also, the baby is moving around a lot after I eat and I'm so excited that Nick has been able to feel it when he's home for lunch or after dinner! It seems so early for it to be moving around, but it is so awesome and I can't wait for it to get stronger! Here is my 14 week belly picture:

The belly is getting bigger!
In other news, Nick started his course on Monday & it's been pretty smooth so far. He's been home for lunch every day, likes his small group and passed his PT (Physical Training) test without an issue! All the wives had a meeting with the outgoing post commander and his wife yesterday & they said that they want this time to be very family focused and intentionally slowed down the pace of the course. Yay!
1 comment:
Yay for good news! :) And I must say, your bump is stinkin adorable!!!
Post a Comment