Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Renter!

So I was all set to write a post about how frustrated I was that we still didn't have a renter in our house in Texas, despite the fact that we moved out almost 2 months ago. We've talked to our property managers a couple times and they had a couple of suggestions, but it didn't seem like anything was really working. In the meantime, we're paying our mortgage and all of our BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing) is being taken because we live on post. Definitely not an ideal situation and one I've been praying about pretty much every day.

Well, we got an E-mail today saying that we have a prospective renter that will sign a 1 year lease if we drop the rent a little bit. Normally, the property manager doesn't even bother asking the owners to drop rent or anything, but there are a lot of vacant houses in our area right now. Needless to say, we jumped on the chance to get somebody in our house. I'm just a little bit excited! Definitely will be praising God a whole lot for this amazing answer to prayer!


3 comments:

This American Wife said...

That's awesome! Congrats on finding someone!

R.A.B. said...

GREAT!

Unknown said...

That is so incredibly wonderful!! I'm sure that extra money will definitely come in handy for the new baby :) :)