Friday, September 11, 2009

All Good

So, seeing as how I haven't heard anything, fingers crossed, Nick is on the way! He reported to the airport tarmac and is on his way to Kuwait, woohoo! FINALLY! It hasn't quite sunk in yet, although its starting to get a little more real. I'm hoping he'll get out of Kuwait quickly and then it should be smooth sailing!

In other awesome news, I finally finished taking the wallpaper down! It only took me what, 2 weeks?! Definitely a good project to keep me busy in anticipation of R&R. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Before

After

Boring, white walls without any texture

Somehow the bathroom seems smaller or more confined at least. I'm gonna call a handyman after R&R and have him texture the walls so I can get painting!!! Very exciting day!


2 comments:

R.A.B. said...

We did this in our bathroom too. Why do they have those terrible walls underneath? Glad Nick is on his way!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay, I'm glad he's on the way.