Saturday, September 12, 2009

On His Way

I got a call from Nick bright and early this morning and he was waiting for his flight out of Kuwait!!! I haven't heard from him since, so he is on his way!!! He said they were going to fly through the night and should be here tomorrow morning! I wasn't expecting him until Monday morning, so this is awesome news! I was all set to sub for my friend in the nursery at church tomorrow too. Now I probably won't even be going to church at all. CRAZY!

Its really starting to sink in and I'm cleaning the house like a mad woman. Of course, it's been raining for like 2 days straight, so there are wet/muddy paw prints everywhere, ha ha. Nothing a mop can't fix, but of course, we haven't had any rain at all in like months! I think Nick is excited though because it's pretty much permanently summer in Iraq. And I'm excited it finally feels like fall. I haven't worn pants since I got back from California.

Ok, back to cleaning! I get to see Nick TOMORROW!!! AHHHHHH! So excited!

4 comments:

R.A.B. said...

Where's he coming in to? Are you going to drive up to Dallas??? Let me know if you need anything today! Woot! So excited for you!

Battles on the Homefront said...

YAY!!

BSS said...

I'm so happy for you! :o)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great news!