Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Antsy

I'm sooooo ready for Nick to be home already. It seems like time is almost slowing down. Yes, we only have 5 days, but at this point, that seems like forever. It's probably due to the fact that there is absolutely nothing going on right now. I have random little errands to do this week (vet, recycling center, nail salon), but there's nothing that's really making the time pass quickly. Other than removing wallpaper, but I can only do that so many hours per day. And I really wish the new fall seasons started this week instead of next week because I've seriously watched everything on my TiVo. And of course, all I can focus on is R&R. The 13th really needs to hurry up and get here already!!! Please pray that he actually gets here on that day, because if not, I think I might go crazy!

5 comments:

lola said...

Oooh, I cannot wait for the fall shows to start already either! :) Good luck keeping busy!

R.A.B. said...

I sure hope he shows up then. :) If you need something to do, feel free to come to my classroom and wrangle some kids! :)

Battles on the Homefront said...

We can play Beatles Rock Band. Sorry, that's about all I can offer.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It's such an exciting time! I know I didn't sleep for days because I was waiting for the phone to ring saying come pick me up!!!

corkyshell said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!!

And I too am eagerly awaiting Fall TV :)