The other rooms I've done so far just had wallpaper borders, and they were sooo quick. If you ever want a job to keep you busy though, take down some wallpaper. I've been totally getting antsy about R&R (we're about 9 days away!!!), and it's amazing how much faster the days seem when I'm completely caught up in taking down wallpaper.
But honestly, other than this project that is eating up my life, there really isn't much going on. My days pretty much consist of running a few errands, walking the dogs, working out, eating, sleeping, and taking down wallpaper. But hey, at least I'm not bored! Here are some pictures of the easy stuff:
This is pretty much what the dogs did the whole time...
...unless they were playing the game of who could get the closest to me as possible (Scout usually wins)
All gone! Yes, I know I desperately need to paint now
The office before (the only picture I could find was when we were moving in)
And after! Ta da!I'll put up some pictures of the master bathroom once I feel like I've actually made a dent, although it's pretty ugly. It's pretty much just drywall underneath the wallpaper. Good times.



3 comments:
Your dogs are so cute and it looks like you're doing a great job! I hate wallpaper/ border-- I think it's a little much. Have fun on R&R! :o)
Do you have a steamer? It makes ripping down wallpaper a lot easier, but not necessarily easy.
Downy and warm water works so much better than any of the stuff that you can buy. Score and then spray the mixture on and it will come right off. My mom learned this after we had spent weeks doing her bathroom. Good luck.
Post a Comment