I realized today, Nick should be home in a week!!! AHHHHHHH! I can't wait! I'm so antsy. I swear, all of my dreams are about R&R and it is all I can think about. Thankfully there's not too much I still need to get done this week-he could pretty much come home today & I'd be ready for the most part (I still need to go to the grocery store though). YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Time just needs to hurry up!
3 comments:
yay, so exciting! I know you are thrilled. Keep busy and the time will go quicker.
So, so, so exciting!!! Z should be comin' home about the same time!!!! Hollllyyyyyy crap, haha! Though, I refuse to get excited until I get the phone call. After our R&R fiasco, I will believe it only when I know he is in the air :)
Enjoy doing all of the last minute things! I don't think I have ever enjoying scrubbing my kitchen and bathroom so much!
That's great news! Exciting!!!
Post a Comment