I've already called the kennel and am now dropping the dogs off on Monday instead of Saturday. Other than that, our plans aren't really affected all that much (we're going to Austin on Wednesday), but it's still really annoying. And I really wasn't stressed about getting everything ready, so it's really just another day of waiting.
I know, it's just one day. But I've been waiting for this one day for nine months already! Needless to say, it really needs to get here!!! Today is just a grumbly day in general. It's raining outside and I had to say goodbye to my friend Michelle (the one who is moving). Come on Monday!
I'm just a planner and I don't like plans changing for stupid stuff like weather. Obviously I should know better than to trust the Army for any plans, but I'm just so ready for him to come home already, I really hoped he would actually be coming home on Sunday. It'll all work out, I know. So, please pray that he actually gets to Kuwait on Saturday! Because I'm really over this waiting business.
2 comments:
Oh, Court, I'm praying for you. I know that feeling that 'I can't handle even ONE more day!' I sure hope the weather clears up so you can see your honey soon!!! let me know if you need anything!
Aw, I hope he gets there sooner rather than later!
Post a Comment