Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day!!!

Yesterday, I woke up to this LOVELY sight:

SNOW!!!

And it only got better:


And better:


It ended up snowing ALL DAY long and they closed the schools and post! Woohoo! Snow day! Nick and I had way too much fun. If you'd like to see all the pictures and videos we took (70 pictures in all), I put them online: http://picasaweb.google.com/CorkyQuin/SnowDay#

But, here are a few of the highlights:


Nick's Animal (from the Muppets) antenna ball barely survived the snowstorm









The dogs had WAAAYYY too much fun and were completely tuckered out by the end of the day. They were pretty much in heaven. Although Scout really liked to eat the snow & then started shivering head to toe. Obviously we had some fun too. Alas, the snow is totally gone. It was fun while it lasted though!


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you got a good amount of snow!!