Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys!

Yesterday we "celebrated" the dogs' birthdays! We don't actually know when Scout was born since we adopted him, but we do know that it was in 2005. So, since we got him February 15, 2008, that's the day we celebrate as his birthday. Interestingly enough, Rufus was born on February 15, 2008, so that's their joint birthday!

We actually didn't really do anything special for them yesterday, not like last year at least. Believe me, they have plenty of toys! I did intend to put some chicken broth or something in their dinner, but I completely forgot. They did get a couple pieces of chicken during the day though at least (they usually don't get table scraps).

I can't believe Scout is 5 already! That seems so old, and people are shocked to hear that he's that age. I guess he still has a little puppy in him!


Scout enjoying our new tent

Rufus, meanwhile, is 2, which hopefully means he will stop being so "Rufusey" (a.k.a. crazy), since he's no longer officially a puppy. I'm not holding my breath on that one though.


Rufus pretending to be good (we all know better)


Snuggling in the back seat

Happy Birthday boys!!!

1 comment: