Monday, February 1, 2010

Ick, I'm sick

I can barely remember the last time I was sick. I think it was sometime last spring when I was still working at an elementary school. Since I work with kids, I try to wash my hands and use hand sanitizer as much as possible. Those little kid germs are intense!

Well, unfortunately, I have succumbed to being sick and am now on day 5 of a bad cold. Surprisingly enough though, I got it from Nick, not the kids! He was sick last week and gave it to me. Thanks sweetie!

It's not the worst cold I've ever had, but I'm just totally sick of being sick, especially since it's been so long. My voice is froggy and almost completely gone, so I sound like I'm worse off than I am. I've been trying to take it easy today, hoping I can get over it already.

It sucks not being able to work out l. I was going strong for like 2 weeks and starting to get in really good shape. So it's kind of frustrating that I've had to put that on hold until I feel better.

Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to start getting back to normal tomorrow. I'm definitely trying everything I can to get healthy again!


- Posted from Court's iPhone

2 comments:

R.A.B. said...

Feel better. We'll miss you tomorrow if you're too sick to come, but TOTALLY understand. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope it goes away soon!