Little things are getting me a bit frustrated too. Like the fact that I can't find the right color white to touch up our baseboards and trim. I tested a couple of colors and they're really far off. So, instead of making progress, it looks worse. Grumble.
Oh, and part of our stupid fence fell down AGAIN yesterday! Nick was able to fix again without a problem. But, we called Animal Control again and they're going to call our neighbor and tell him to fix the fence. Because this is only the millionth time it's broken and we're really over it and his aggressive dogs that he neglects all day, every day.
Thankfully, Nick's replacement takes over next week, so hopefully he will be around more to help and we can get the ball rolling with a property manager and all that. I know it'll all get done, and we have plenty of time. I just wish we were making bigger strides.
1 comment:
Take ONE closet/room at a time! I made goals to do one room and closet each day, so it wasn't overwhelming! I went through EVERY box, bag, drawer and threw out/gave away a ton of stuff. Also, we removed everything from the attice ahead of time and went through that. Hope you don't get too stressed out!
Post a Comment