Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not Allowed

On Wednesdays, I volunteer at the pregnancy center. I'm with pretty much the same group of ladies every week and they're pretty awesome. On top of being a really cool organization, I absolutely love working with these ladies. The director says that Wednesdays are the "fun" day, and we all just work really well together. There's always a lot of fun banter and conversation and these ladies are all just amazing Christian women. I will definitely miss them a ton when we move. I wish we could just transplant the center to Georgia!

It was proclaimed today that I'm not allowed to move, and that I have to choose between my husband and the center, ha ha! Ya...I'd consider it if Nick's unit wasn't about to deploy and he wasn't really over his job. If only! In the meantime, I apparently just have to find my clone to replace me.

Oh, and we are waaaay behind on files, so I've been doing data entry like crazy. As a result, I'm probably not gonna start counseling before we move. Kind of a bummer, but I am the only one doing data entry right now and I know I'm being a big help.


No comments: