Ya, this is only the 20 millionth time that's happened. And, of course, all of the darn nails are on the other side-like our backyard was fenced in. So, there really wasn't anything I could do. I've had some loose boards before that I was kind of able to fix, but when the entire board falls off, I'm at a loss. So anyway, I brought the dogs inside and just assumed Nick would fix it when he got home. I proceeded to go run errands, hoping that I wouldn't have neighbor dogs in my yard when I came home.
Thankfully, my yard was good when I got back...until I proceeded to sit down for lunch. Then one of the dogs proceeded to break into our yard not once, not twice, but FOUR times! It was pretty much afraid of me, but I had to go out into the yard every time to make it get back in its yard. Otherwise, it liked coming up to the back door and, of course, our boys decided to freak out every time. I tried to cover up the hole in the fence, but it wasn't terribly successful.
I called Nick to complain and luckily, he was able to come home and fix the fence. My hero! It was pretty ridiculous though. One of the neighbor's dogs (thankfully not the one that kept breaking into our yard) was pretty aggressive. It was especially scary when I tried to cover the hole, and when Nick approached. We called Animal Control to complain, but I don't know if they ever did anything about it. Oh, and all of our batteries were dead for the electric drill, so Nick had to fix it by hand. Good times. But you know what, it's fixed! Like, I said, my hero!
We're definitely confident about our decision to get a property manager to rent out our house when we move because of lovely situations like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment