Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good Times in Austin

We're still trying to make the most of our limited time left in Texas. On Saturday, we visited our favorite BBQ place (oh, I'm going to miss you, Rudy's!) and then went to a comedy club in Austin. We went with a few friends to see John Caparulo, who was soooo funny! He just has this hilariousness about him and just had some really entertaining stories and observations. Definitely a good time!

Then today, we drove back down to Austin so Nick could finally take that cooking class I gave him as an anniversary gift. He's there right now and I'm hanging out at Coffee Bean (yet another Austin perk). I'm excited to see what he learns to cook- should be interesting as this restaurant specializes in wild game. He said he might try to save some food for me too, woohoo!

It's still crazy hot here! We're going on the 3rd week of a heat advisory, ick. It's wreaking havoc on my allergies, which is never fun. I'm so ready to be done with summer!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, Congrats on winning my Shutterfly Giveaway. Can you shoot me your email address. For some reason my computer won't click on it in your profile. Thanks!! Aly@infertilityoverachievers.com